Saturday, December 17, 2011

Finals

I am sitting here in the library the Saturday morning after finals, still not having finished my last final paper for a class. Guys, this is so anti-climactic; the library is completely deserted. I should be really excited, since we leave for Europe in a week in a half, but its all I can do to keep from just flopping over on the floor and sleeping/not doing all the stupid little things one haz to do in order to leave the country. 
Nevermind that this guy is planking on purpose or doing it to be funny. This captures very well what I feel like doing. I could do it right here in the library if it could make this final paper go away, but I prefer to turn my back on the world in my bed. 

Well, until next time, when these current feelings have been replaced by more appropriate feelings of joy, excitement, and any other normal feelings one should have when moving to Europe for three months...  

No comments:

Post a Comment